Friday, April 4, 2008

where i am from....

I grew up in a town called "v-town" outside of a big city in California. In my town, it might sound surprising but most people know each other ( ex. my neighbor nick knows my brother's former gradeschool classmate ashlee because nick and ashlee go to the same high school )

In my town, the people have their own style. For example, the girls usually where skinny or tight jeans with a baby phat style tanktop or top. the guys usually have baggy jeans with a big shirt (white shirt, chargers shirt, or thier favorite rapper on their shirt).

my town has only 2 high schools, but a ton of grade schools. i went to a private school all my life. you may think.."oh you're one of those rich spoiled kids"...but not necessarly. i have learned a lot at that school. this school was like my home and i met a ton of great people who i still hang out with even thou we're not at the same high school.

i have been blessed my whole life. my parents rock. my mom is incredible. she is like my best friend(except shes VERY mature and knows a ton about life through experiance) and i love her. my dad is amazing. he is like one of the smartest people out there and he understnads jokes about ANYTHING. he knows a lot about life as well because of experiance. (and he knows a lot without experiance too).
so this is a little summary of my town and my family. im pround to be from "v- town" cause it rocks my socks!

3 comments:

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Heya, Maggs!!!!!!!!

You got a blog! Yay! Congrats!!!!! I am so going to add you to my links, so that I can stay updated on stuff!!!! Talk to you later!!!!!!!!

Lots of Love,
bookbutterfly

Kairi said...

heehee. hi!

Jacqueline (bookbutterfly) said...

Maggs, I tagged you. Just copy and paste what I wrote on my blog, and follow the instructions. If you're confused, call or e-mail me! TTYL!